- 1 Breakfast Hours, Menu Prices, and Locations at Qdoba in 2021
- 2 Qdoba
- 3 Breakfast Hours at Qdoba
- 4 Breakfast Hours at Qdoba MENU
- 5 FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOODS OF QDOBA
- 6 BREAKFAST BURRITOS FROM QDOBA’S
- 7 BURRITO WITH GRILLED CHICKEN FOR BREAKFAST
- 8 BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH CHORIZO (SAUSAGE) FROM MEXICO
- 9 BURRITO WITH STEAK FOR BREAKFAST
- 10 BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH EGG AND POTATO
- 11 LOCATION OF QDOBA BREAKFAST
- 12 LOCATIONS OF QDOBA IN THE UNITED STATES
- 13 CANADIAN QDOBA OFFICES
- 14 WHAT IS THE QDOBA RESTAURANT LOCATOR AND HOW DO I USE IT?
- 15 WHEN DOES QDOBA END ITS BREAKFAST SERVICE?
- 16 QDOBA SERVES LUNCH AT WHAT TIME?
- 17 LUNCHES IN BOXES
- 18 HEATED BARS
- 19 PROTEIN
- 20 ASSISTANTS and SIDES
- 21 When does QDOBA reopen?
- 22 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 23 CONCLUSION
Breakfast Hours, Menu Prices, and Locations at Qdoba in 2021
Breakfast Hours at Qdoba From Monday through Friday, Qdoba’s breakfast hours are 7:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. Breakfast is offered from 6:45 a.m. to noon on weekends. Breakfast is now available. Qdoba is a restaurant that specialises in Mexican cuisine. Those who appreciate Mexican cuisine can have whatever they want for breakfast in the morning.
DAYS OPENING HOURS CLOSING HOURS
Monday to Friday 6:30 A.M 10:30 A.M
Saturday & Sunday 6:30 A.M Noon
Qdoba Breakfast Hours: In March 2018, the company became a collection of funds led by Apollo Global Management after 15 years as an autonomous subsidiary of Jack in the Box. Qdoba has 751 outlets in the United States (740) and Canada (751). (11). On the 3rd of December 2012, the first restaurant in Canada opened in Brandon, Manitoba. Qdoba has also opened locations in non-traditional locations, such as college campuses, and is included in college lunch plans.
Breakfast Hours at Qdoba
What time does Qdoba serve breakfast? Breakfast hours at Qdoba vary depending on the location. It has a large number of locations in Canada, as well as the United States and Canada. Not all branches, however, are open at the same time.
This is why it’s critical to search up your nearest location in order to acquire the most accurate time. On weekdays, many Qdoba locations serve breakfast simultaneously from 6:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (Monday through Friday) On weekends, they start serving breakfast at 6:45 a.m. and go until noon.
Qdoba’s lunchboxes and hot bars are a terrific dinner or lunch choice, and it opens at 6:15 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. if you’re interested. Make a point of visiting the nearest store before your next vacation. It will be simple to determine the most convenient time to purchase the products you desire.
Breakfast Hours at Qdoba MENU
There is a limited breakfast menu available at Qdoba. The food on their dishes is excellent. They are constantly experimenting and coming up with fresh flavouring concepts. They provide the following services:
- The cost of breakfast for two people is $4.99.
- A little grilled chicken breakfast burrito costs $3.99. A basic burrito costs $5.89.
- For $3.99, you can have a little hot Mexican Chorizo (Sausage) Breakfast Burrito, and for $5.99, you can get a regular one.
- Small steak breakfast burritos are $3.99, while normal burritos are $5.99.
- A small breakfast burrito with potatoes and eggs costs $3.79, while a standard one costs $5.49.
- The Chicken Breakfast Quesadilla costs $6.39.
- $6.49 Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Quesadilla
- $5.89 for an egg and cheese breakfast quesadilla.
- $6.99 for a gallon of iced tea.
- Lemonade in large quantities for $6.99.
- Bottled water costs $1.50 per bottle.
- Bulk coffee, orange juice, and milk prices have not been disclosed.
A list of extra items that you can include in your breakfast is provided. The price per serving might be as high as $1.50. It includes the following:
- cheese that has been shredded
- Steak grilled
- Chorizo de Mexico
- Queso with three cheeses
- Pico de Gallo is a type of wine produced in Spain.
- Verde Salsa
- yoghurt with sour cream
- Grilled chicken with a wine marinade
- Hand-mashed guacamole
- Salsa de habanero caliente
- Potato and egg
- Bacon Salsa Roja
FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOODS OF QDOBA
It’s the most all-inclusive breakfast option on the menu. On the breakfast menu at Qdoba, you’ll find heated scrambled eggs with the meat of the fan’s choice, as well as onions and peppers.
BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
Those who enjoy this flavorful burrito with eggs, cheese, and grilled chicken on a tortilla with sour cream and salsa will be delighted.
BURRITO DE BREAKFAST DE MEXICO SPICY
Fans of spicy food and those who dare to eat breakfast in the morning will enjoy the fiery flavour of this morning burrito, which is spiced up with boiled potatoes.
QESADILLA DE CHORIZO DE MEXICO
Fans can get a taste of Mexico by stuffing spicy chorizo into their quesadillas. It’s delicious with salsa, sour cream, or both.
BREAKFAST BURRITOS FROM QDOBA’S
Qdoba is well-known for its delectable burritos, which compete with both Moe’s and Taco Bell. They’re accompanied by tortillas, salsa, queso, and salsa scrambled eggs and fajitas, as well as mashed potatoes and other protein options. Breakfast burritos from Qdoba can be rather nice. Qdoba restaurant offers a variety of morning burritos.
BURRITO WITH GRILLED CHICKEN FOR BREAKFAST
Breakfast burritos cooked with grilled chicken have a calorie count of 1035. To burn this many calories, you’ll need to bike for 2.6 hours, or run for 1.7 minutes. Grilled chicken, Pico de Gallo, beans, cheese, and rice are just a few of the ingredients. The grilled chicken tortilla goes well with an adobo marinade made with paprika, oregano vinegar, garlic, and oregano. The burrito’s nutritional value includes:
- 54 g total fat (47 percent )
- 26 g Saturated Fat
- 1 g of trans fat
- 580 mg cholesterol
- 2210 mg sodium
- 740 mg potassium
- Carbohydrates in total – 71 g (27 percent )
- 10 g dietary fibre
- 8 g of sugar
- 66 g of protein (26 percent )
- Vitamin A accounts for 41% of the body’s total vitamin A.
- Vitamin C (49%) is a powerful antioxidant.
- Iron is present in 64 percent of the body.
- 74 percent calcium
BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH CHORIZO (SAUSAGE) FROM MEXICO
The breakfast burrito with Mexican Chorizo (sausage) from Qdoba has 915 calories. It’s created with chorizo sausages that have been cooked and crumbled, queso, cheese, potatoes, Pico de Gallo, and onions. The following are the nutritional facts for the breakfast chorizo burritos:
- 47 g total fat (47 percent )
- 22 g Saturated Fat
- 1 g of trans fat
- 130 milligrammes of cholesterol
- 2480 mg sodium
- 590 mg potassium
- Carbohydrates in total – 75 g (33 percent )
- 10 g dietary fibre
- 5 g of sugar
- 46 g of protein (20 percent )
- Vitamin A accounts for 48% of the body’s total vitamin A.
- 7 percent vitamin C
- The percentage of iron in the body is 71 percent.
- 77 percent calcium
BURRITO WITH STEAK FOR BREAKFAST
Meat, rice salsa, cheese rice, guacamole, and rice abound in Qdoba steak breakfast burritos. There are 600 calories in it. To burn off these calories, you’ll need to bike for 1.6 hours and run for 1.1 hours. The following are some additional nutritional advantages of steak breakfast burritos:
- 20 g total fat
- 9 g Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g trans fat
- Cholesterol: 65 milligrammes
- 1580 mg sodium
- 640 mg potassium
- Carbohydrates in total – 72 g
- 11 g dietary fibre
- 4 g of sugar
- 32 g of protein
BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH EGG AND POTATO
The Qdoba eggs and potatoes morning burrito is a fantastic burrito that can be found on the Qdoba breakfast menu. Potatoes and fresh scrambled eggs are a terrific pairing. The burrito has a calorie count of 390. This burrito’s nutritional information is as follows:
- 9 oz. serving size
- 14 g total fat (32 percent )
- 3 g Saturated Fat
- 0 g trans fat
- 190 mg cholesterol
- 1110 mg sodium
- 260 mg potassium
- Carbohydrates in total – 54 g (55 percent )
- 6 g dietary fibre
- 4 g of sugar
- 13 g of protein (13 percent )
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A) – 8%
- ten percent vitamin C
- Iron is 20% of the total.
- 15 percent calcium
LOCATION OF QDOBA BREAKFAST
Customers can dine at Qdoba restaurants all around Canada and the United States. Since 1996, the restaurant has been open. By 2021, Qdoba will be present in 751 locations in Canada and the United States. There are 740 locations in the United States, with 11 in Canada.
LOCATIONS OF QDOBA IN THE UNITED STATES
Qdoba is currently providing meals in 45 of the 50 states in the United States. Wisconsin, which is located in the heart of the Midwest, has 54 Qdoba restaurants, making it the state with the most. In some states, such as Maine and South Carolina, there is only one restaurant. The following states have Qdoba restaurants:
- Alaska (4)
- California (6)
- Delaware (4)
- Florida (11)
- Iowa (5)
- Maryland (20)
- Georgia (11)
- Nebraska (12)
- New Jersey (23)
- New York (11)
- Virginia (25)
- Texas (18)
- Indiana (41)
- Washington (25)
- North Dakota (8)
- Montana (5)
- Pennsylvania (25)
- Missouri (35)
CANADIAN QDOBA OFFICES
There are 11 locations in Canada, with five in Manitoba and six in Ontario. In Manitoba, Qdoba has locations in Brandon (1) and Winnipeg (4), whereas in Ontario, there are three locations in London, one in Sault Ste Marie, and another in Windsor in the city of Kitchener, as well as Sault Ste Marie. Kitchener.
WHAT IS THE QDOBA RESTAURANT LOCATOR AND HOW DO I USE IT?
What can I do with it? How do you navigate the Qdoba Restaurant Finder? To identify the nearest Qdoba location, follow these steps:
- Visit the Qdoba website.
- Simply go to the top of your page and choose “Find a Location.”
- In the search field on the right-hand side of your computer, type in your city, state, and ZIP code.
- To ease your search, simply click the magnifying glass button.
- From the list of results, find the location that is closest to you.
- Select a nearby location to learn about catering phone numbers, hours of operation, specials, and more.
WHEN DOES QDOBA END ITS BREAKFAST SERVICE?
When is Qdoba going to stop serving breakfast? On weekdays (Monday through Friday), Qdoba will no longer serve breakfast until 10:30 a.m., and on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), the restaurant’s brunch hours will conclude at 12 p.m. Breakfast hours at Qdoba are generally consistent across all of their locations. However, the hours for breakfast may vary depending on the location.
Qdoba has over 700 locations in the United States and Canada; therefore, we recommend that you use the Qdoba restaurant locator to find the nearest one and then look for their specific hours. During these hours, they serve a variety of great meals, ranging from wonderful burritos to scrumptious burgers.
Breakfast delivery and set-up are also available from Qdoba. It is only $25.
QDOBA SERVES LUNCH AT WHAT TIME?
When is lunch served at Qdoba? Now that we know, Qdoba’s breakfast hours end at 10:10 a.m. As a result, it’s safe to assume that the restaurant will start serving lunch about 10:30 a.m. For meals and lunch hours, Qdoba’s hot bar or packaged lunches are available.
LUNCHES IN BOXES
Burritos in boxes filled with flavour (Adobo marinated grilled chicken, Smoked brisket and Impossible, a plant-based steak, grilled steak, or Fajita vegetables) filled with cilantro-lime rice, slow-simmered black beans, shredded cheese, and salsa, as well as a side of tortilla chips and your choice of salsa. Dessert (double chocolaty brownies or chocolate chip cookies) is also available in the lunch boxes for those with a sweet tooth.
Build-your-own Hot Bars are available, allowing you to make everything from burrito bowls to nachos with a selection of toppings. You can choose from a variety of flavours when it comes to Hot Bars:
You have the option of selecting one of the following options:
- A) Adobo Marinated Grilled Chicken
- B) Adobo Marinated Grilled Chicken and Smoked Brisket
- C) Adobo Grilled Chicken and Adobo Marinated Grilled Steak
- D) Adobo Grilled and Grass-Based Chicken, as well as Plant-Based
- a) Pinto Beans
- B) Savory Black Beans
- A) A) Seasoned Brown Rice
- b) Cilantro-Lime Rice
- a) Pico de Gallo
- b) Salsa Verde
- C) Chile Corn that has been roasted Chile Corn
- d) Salsa Roja
- A) Hand-crafted Guacamole
- B) Shredded Cheese
- c) Lettuce
- D) Sour Cream
ASSISTANTS and SIDES
Make sure to include any of the delectable add-ons (grilled Fajita-style vegetables, homemade guacamole and 3-cheese cheese queso crisp popcorn shells and salsa, and so on. ) and delightful treats (bulk fresh-brewed sodas, iced teas, and huge amounts of lemonade) and pleasant drinks (bulk fresh-brewed sodas, iced teas, and large quantities of lemonade) (double chocolate brownies as well as Chocolate Chip Cookies).
When does QDOBA reopen?
What time would you like to remain open? Is Qdoba going to be open? The Mexican restaurant company Qdoba stays open till 10:00 p.m. A few Qdoba locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Use the restaurant directory to choose a restaurant near you, then review the information like hours and catering before travelling to Qdoba until midnight.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Here are some frequently asked questions about Qdoba breakfast hours that folks normally have:
1. How do I get a free Qdoba meal?
Sign up for Qdoba Rewards to earn points for every dollar you spend at the restaurant or online. You can exchange your points for free food incentives to use on your next online or in-store purchase.
2. What is the healthiest meal available at Qdoba?
Tacos constructed with soft flour tortillas, roasted chile corn Fajita veggies, shredded meat, salsa Roja, and lettuce have more than 195 calories. It is one of the most delicious dishes served at Qdoba.
3. How many calories do Qdoba chips contain?
A 4-ounce serving of Qdoba tortilla chips contains 560 calories, with 41.6 percent of those calories coming from fat and 53.4 percent from total carbs.
4. When is the ideal time to book my Qdoba catering reservation?
Catering orders placed at Qdoba should be placed with a 24-hour notice.
5. What can you anticipate from a Qdoba burrito bowl?
Grilled chicken, guacamole, salsa beans, sour cream, beans pico de gallo lettuce, corn, and cheese are all included in Qdoba burrito bowls.
6. Do you have smoked brisket? Qdoba?
Qdoba Smoked Brisket is slow-cooked for 4 hours over wood. It can be combined with any Qdoba menu item, including quesadillas, burrito salads, nachos, and burrito bowls. This delectable lunch was only accessible for a limited amount of time.
7. How long will it take Qdoba to complete catering orders?
Qdoba takes at least 20 minutes to deliver minor orders after the delivery driver arrives; larger catering orders may take longer.
On weekdays, Qdoba’s breakfast hours begin at 6:30 a.m. and end at 10:00 a.m. On weekends, however, Qdoba does not offer breakfast until 12 p.m. Qdoba offers a variety of Mexican-style foods, such as quesadillas, burritos, beverages, and other dishes. The restaurant is famed for its delectable burritos, which are available in a variety of flavours during the breakfast period. Qdoba has 751 sites in Canada and the United States. In most cases, restaurants close around 10:10 p.m., however others offer 24-hour service.